Saturday, August 16, 2014

This Blog has been Commondered

DINNER ON THE BAY was originally established so that I could share my gifts of music and cooking along with the beautiful setting that the Lord has provided for me to live aboard Ambassador. 

While sharing this wonderful experience with a singles group from a Spanish speaking church a young lady in broken English was praising the Lord because she never believed she would ever experience having dinner aboard someone's yacht.  For her it was a life experience.  That's when I realized others might enjoy the experience too.  

Now it is telling the story of the 
SINKING AND RESURRECTION OF AMBASSADOR
and how you while enjoying the same experience of the young Spanish lady (Dinner on the Bay) can be a part of the Resurrection of Ambassador.  Based on the spiritual principal "Give and it Shall Be Given"  I am offering Dinner on the Bay for any donation toward it's complete restoration.  

Keep reading below for details about Dinner on the Bay and click SINKING AND RESSURECTION OF AMBASSADOR to read and see slides and video about my JOB experience! 

No comments:

Post a Comment